Tuesday, August 31

Love Weekend.

i have the greatest teddy bear.


my teddy brought me to accompany me to buy a new phone for myself yesterday. in mind, i had 1 model of the phone i've wanted. no plan b or c. just that damn model. but there aint any in stores already. sigh. so i decided for 1 HOUR on which phone to pick.

and my teddy waited!

after one hour, we waited for 20 mins for the phone to arrive. and then!!! the software failed. need to re-run. SO we waited for another 30 mins for the supplier to re-run and send it back to me.


and he tied for me this today. again! how sweet can he be?? VERY!


i had a good weekend, people. good and sweet memories. 9 months. school friends.


all in 1 celebration again. hahaha. never fail la.


bad food that is, charcoal-like food. hahahaha. and yet they still eat them.


i've never been this happy. you always make my day, teddy bear.

0 comments: