Saturday, July 3

Wee Wee!!

i brought mom to night market last wed and i laughed at her. hahaha.

she went to the vege stall and this is what happened;

why you sell all big sized bitter gourd. no smaller ones is it? (in mandarin. eh i understand mandarin one ok? a bit.)
aunty, big big ones more flesh ma. nicer to eat. worth it.
dowan la. too big. my family can't finish. like this la. you cut half can?
can. no problem. i cut half, i sell to you one half and one half. (which is back to selling the whole thing.) (i started to laugh already!!)
where can???
can. you want half ma. i cut for you la. then you take both. hahahahaha.
fine. i buy one whole thing la. i pick the smallest one. you ar.
eh what me? hahahaha.

anyways, i'm still struggling with my research paper. i'm just left with one more section then i'm done. :D:D:D:D:D:D


and i broke my car key. damn ganas. dad said that his daughter so ganas. he'll turn green if it happens again. hahahaha.

sigh. but my life's good!


my braces will be off in 3 weeks!! raarrrr!!

just minus the troy classes. they'll make me kill myself in class. if i can't take the pressure and my thoughts off my head, i'll slit my wrist la or take a gun to shoot myself. pewpewpew!!

0 comments: