Saturday, December 26

My Boxing Day

watched sherlock holmes!


funny wei the show. hahaha. those who haven't watch it, please do. but kena pasang telinga la. they REALLY talk. and you've gotta get the isi tersirat. hahaha.

met some friends of mine in a friend's open house. warming. cindy gan shouted my name. fuh. catched up with an old friend of mine back from tuition during primary and secondary. and he's gonna work and get his salary earlier than me! jealous. i know i sound jealous. hahaha.

i'm still watching cinderella man, btw. and i'm left with a week of holiday. time flies fast when you're happy! gonna dread going to classes, i guess? not sure. feelings saya dicampuradukkan.

selamat malam. i'm yawning. since evening, i've been fighting my sleep and am going to fight my sleep now.

0 comments: