Monday, May 28

Pictures or Photos?

Should I say pictures or photos? Sounds the same but confusing to me. I took some snapshots. But I am not a good photographer yet. But I somehow or rather managed to snap some pictures.

My PartyMe, Yen Mei, Juelyssa

Melissa, Marilyn, Me, Yen Mei, Juelyssa


Us!
[but some had 'disappeared' through the molecule of air.]


My Devices/Babies
MP3 and MP4

So that's all. I'm heading for my Youth camp tomorrow. I hope it wouldn't be bored there. I hope I enjoy myself to the max! That's it for now.

Before I go, my latest interest is James Franco. I think I've posted it? Did I? I can't remember. Whatever...

Tata!

1 comments:

Dianna

HEY! MY latest interest is ALSO JAMES FRANCO!! Come visit my blog of admiration for him @ heyfranco.blogspot.com and check out Fan Fiction, lots of photos and videos I made! Hope to see you there!

- Dianna
heyfranco.blogspot.com