Saturday, April 28

I Don't Know Why

There's just something wrong happening to my classmate, x. She just throws her tantrum on me. Whatever I speak or say, I am always in the wrong and she's always raising her voice to me. I feel so sick. Sometimes, I put on a smiling mask because I don't wanna show my expression to her. Even though she throws all to me, I don't take it to heart but this time, I really can't take it anymore.

She loves to act as though she is the cleverest of all, the richest among us, the highest class of all. Well, she is in the world. She even smacked me on my face when she said that she don't attend Christian's camp. I have another friend who is not a Christian. She wants to attend and here, she smacks me on my face. Wow! That really kicked me.

Corrinne May - Walk Away
Hey girl, what is the matter?
You're crying your heart out again
Don't lie, girl


This was not some accident
Your bruises, they give you away
Your face sighs in shades of blue purple

Your eyes tell a story of pain

Walk away
You're worth more
than she'll ever realise
Baby walk away

Spare yourself this pain

Can't you see that she's not worth it?
You're not meant to be treated this way

Baby walk away


You say that

You really care for her

You say that she'll know this someday

But your face still sighs in blue purple
Your eyes tell a story of shame

Walk away
You're worth more than she'll ever realise
Baby walk away
Spare yourself this pain
Can't you see that he's not worth it?

Well girl,
You may not live to see that day
Baby walk away

You're not meant to be treated this way

Walk away


Well, I just lift my life into God's hands and let Him lead my life. I don't care what's happening around me. What she wants to do, let her.

Father, lead my life. I pray that You will do what You want me to do. Help me choose the right path. Lead me. Amen!

Your love in deeper than the seas

0 comments: